See below for 38 hour and 14 hour driving course schedules.
We use the first come/first serve method of filling classes. Please register and pay early to ensure a seat in the desired class. We do not give refunds, nor do we transfer to another class. You must have your Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP) Card at least 1 month prior to the class.
38 HOUR BASIC DRIVING COURSE
30 hours of face-to-face instruction(from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.) and 8 hours of behind-the-wheel driver training
- $550 (Money Order, Debit/Credit Card, Venmo, or PayPal)
- New Teen Classes will be posted online soon. We are full through July 2022.
- Students need to have their Temporary Instruction Permit (TIP) Card at least 1 month prior to the class.
14 Hour Pre- Licensing Course Class Schedule:
(18+ year olds who are no longer in high school)
ALL CLASSES ARE PRESENTLY SCHEDULED TO BE FACE-TO-FACE.
* 6 Hours of classroom instruction
* 8 Hours of behind-the-wheel driving instruction
$450 (Money Order, Debit/Credit Card, or PayPal)
14 HOUR COURSE OFFERINGS:
Upcoming Course Offerings: (FACE TO FACE ADULT DRIVING CLASSES)
- Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Adults need to have their Temporary Instruction Permits (TIP) Card at least 1 week prior to the class.