30 Hours of Classroom Instruction + 8 Hours of One-on-One Driving
Price: $500 (Money Order, Debit/Credit Card, or PayPal)
Traditional face-to-face classes are usually held from 8:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M. on 4 scheduled class sessions. State-mandated Parent Orientation is scheduled prior to the first day of class.
We will only offer Virtual Classes when we deem necessary. Virtual classes are held for 5 days (9 A.M.-4 P.M.). They are highly interactive such that we see/hear our students, and they see/hear us. Rich discourse and discussion is used in this course as well as distinguished guest speakers.
We are a certified 3rd Party Testing facility and will administer the Road Skills Test to your student. We use our licensed vehicle and insurance for this test. Note: The OMV does not administer the Road Skills Test.
Our 30 hour class includes:
- 9 detailed lessons that teach in-depth laws, signs, and safety rules that are integral to being a safe, defensive driver.
- Degreed/certified/experienced instructors who enjoy working with teenagers
- Constant learning environment that fosters confidence in each student
- Reviews after each section to ensure students understand the material
- Practice tests and the final examination.
- Driving instruction tailored to each student’s individual experience and capabilities.
- Each student drives one-on-one with the highly trained instructor for 2 hours each day for 4 driving sessions.
- The student’s driving experience and training will gradually increase in difficulty from rural, highway, interstate, and city roadways.
- The ROAD SKILLS TEST is administered for 17 year olds or after a 16 year old has held his/her permit for 180+ days.
- We are blessed to have an experienced, excellent staff who takes the job of helping each student to be more competent, confident, and caring on today’s challenging.